Thursday, August 21, 2008

Angel Hearts Charities

Several months ago, I wrote an article for the SL Newspaper about a woman in SL who had been deeply involved with the "Make a Wish Foundation". Her dream had been to open her ballroom and mall in order to raise funds for the charity. When I had interviewed her for that article, she'd revealed her own life's situation and how she had been dealing with it since being confronted with a diagnosis of Adrenal cancer. She and I have kept in touch, over the months since I wrote, "A Rebel Heart and an Angel". Last night she sent me a note card and I wanted to share it. If you have a chance, stop by and say hello to her.

"Hello,

I am Heartlite Jewell.

When I came in to SL last year it was my dream to create a ballroom in which I could provide a place for others to find peace, love and happiness while helping me raise funds for children's foundations. My first kids foundation was make a wish foundation here in the USA where I live. Then I meet some wonderful friends that live in Australia and they wanted to join me in this dream of helping kids. I happily added the Starlight Foundation in Australia, both foundations help children who are sick or terminally ill by granting their wishes in who otherwise never grow up to make their own dreams and wishes come true. My friends in Australia donated their island to my little angels. We have built a beautiful ballroom for all to enjoy as well as many other fun places for all to come visit and just have fun. As well as we have a second level mall in which our vendors donate 25% or more of their sales to the kid. We make no profit all goes to the kid's foundations and caring for the island. We are not here to make money, we are here to share fun, laughter, joy and a lot of love with others everywhere while helping kids from around the world. I hope you find Angel Hearts Island a pleasant and fun place to visit. Please remember we are a PG SIM so all children are welcome to come and play as well as adults. If you would like to know more the owners of Angel Hearts Island they are: Chip Masala, Sugarbuns Mantha, Buzzbox Mungo and I Heartlite Jewel. Please feel free to contact me have a blessed day and most of all come have FUN!!!

NOW MY HUSBAND JOHNNYDEE HAS TAKEN IT UPON HIS SELF TO BUY SOME LAND AND BUILD SKY BOXES TO RENT OUT AND AFTER THE MONTHY TEIRS ARE PAID ALL PROFITS GO TO THE KIDS :)) HE IS MY ANGEL AND HE LOVE'S HELPING THE KIDS AS MUCH AS I DO THANK U DARLING AND THE KIDS THANK YOU TOO."

Angel Heart Charities

No comments: